（a）that the User agrees, on a voluntary basis, to disclose personal information to us;
（b）the User will abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
（c）the User agrees and authorizes the Platform to collect the User’s personal information when the User registers with the Platform, logs into the Platform, and/or uses the Platform services;
（e）the User agrees to be informed about our products and services, by email or push notification if we think they are or may be of interest to you, (unless the User has indicated that he or she does not wish to receive such information, by unsubscribing to such notifications).
- Scope of Application: This agreement shall apply to this platform’s users. Subject to any and all laws relating to the protection of personal information and data in the nation or region where this Platform is based, Users, shall abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any of the provisions of this agreement are found to be null and void, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain valid and shall continue to bind the Parties unless it is clear from the circumstances that, in the absence of the provision (s) found to be null and void, the Parties would not have concluded the present agreement. The Parties, if necessary with the assistance of an Arbitral Tribunal, shall replace all provisions found to be null and void with provisions that are valid under the applicable law
and come closest to their original intention.
- References: All references to this agreement shall be deemed as references to the most recent version thereof, regardless of whether any of such amendment is made before or after the signing of this Agreement.
- Information Collected: We collect Personal Data from you, this includes but is not limited to – Your name, email address, and your password. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of our Platform, provide you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and protect your account from fraud by detecting unauthorized access.
7(a) How do we use the information we collect? we use your personal data for the following purposes
- To offer the services and functions in a safe and lawful way and to administer your use of the Service.
- To maintain and improve our Service.
- To prevent the illegal use of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To notify you about changes to the Service.
- To verify your identity.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
You do not have to share information about yourself if you do not want to. But if you do not, you may not be able to use some (or any) of our services.
- Transfer and Disclosure of Data: For the purposes mentioned above, we may transfer or disclose your personal data to; Courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators, or attorneys if necessary, to comply with the law or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims and Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
- Third-party Websites: If a User visits any link on this APP that leads to a third-party website or to a third-party partner’s website, the User agrees to and shall comply with the separate and independent privacy policies of such third-party websites. The User understands and acknowledges that the Platform is not responsible for the content or activities of such third-party websites or partners.
- Information disclosure to third parties: The Platform does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information or allow any other party to collect or use any information from our Platform, save and except such information is disclosed in furtherance of the objectives of this platform to the Platform’s affiliates ( trusted third parties who help the Platform operate the Platform’s websites, manage the Platform’s business or provide services to Users) and under conditions of confidentiality.
- Duration for Keeping Personal Information: We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements.
- Communication with Us. Hearing from you remains our greatest pleasure. All User comments or feedback should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]. This is the only valid and official email address through which the Platform communicates with Users. If a User uses any other means of communication to contact the Platform, the Platform shall not be obliged to reply and the Platform will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.